This volume in The Secrets Series® is back in an exciting, fully updated 3rd Edition! Over 90 contributing
experts provide you with authoritative, up-to-date guidance on every aspect of orthopaedic disorders in children. From growth and development to integrating a child with a disability into society to physeal injuries to child abuse to youth sports and related injuries―this book presents all the key elements of orthopedics for clinical use, rounds, and board preparation..
- Provides well-rounded coverage of orthopedic issues, including growth and development · integrating a child with a disability into society · physeal injuries · child abuse · youth sports and related injuries · and more.
- Expedites reference and review with a question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, and tips for the authors.
- Features a two-color page layout, “Key Points” boxes, and lists of useful web sites to expand your reference power.
- Includes a chapter containing the “Top 100 Secrets” in pediatric orthopaedics, enabling you to quickly review essential material.Includes a chapter containing the “Top 100 Secrets” in pediatric orthopaedics, enabling you to quickly review essential material.
- Comes in a convenient pocket size for easy access to key information