The Drug Information Handbook, the flagship publication from Lexicomp, is trusted by a wide variety of healthcare professionals to deliver timely, clinically relevant pharmacotherapy knowledge.
Endorsed by the American Pharmacists Association (APhA), the Drug Information Handbook is chosen daily by healthcare professionals as their resource to help improve medication safety and enhance patient care.
This handbook follows a dictionary-like format, with drug products organized alphabetically and cross-referenced by U.S. and Canadian brand names and index terms. Healthcare professionals have access to more than 1600 drug monographs, each offering up to 45 fields of information specific to a particular medication. Supplementing the drug information is an extensive Appendix, offering helpful treatment guidelines and therapy recommendations, and a Pharmacologic Category Index.
- 1696 Drug Monographs
- Up to 45 Fields of Information per Monograp
- 65 New Drug Monographs
- 6New/Revised Monograph Fields
- Dosing: Renal Impairment: Adult
- Dosing: Hepatic Impairment: Adult
- Dosing: Renal Impairment: Pediatric
- Dosing: Hepatic Impairment: Pediatric
- 6Updated Appendix Topics
- Immunization Schedules
- Immunization Administration Recommendations
- Opioid Conversion Table and Morphine Equivalent Dose Table
- Oral Anticoagulant Comparison Chart